This workshop provides guidance to individuals, both managers and employees, so that they can prepare to respond to an intruder/active shooter situation.
By the end of this course, attendees will be able to:
• Describe actions to take when confronted with an active shooter/intruder, and responding security/law enforcement officials.
• Recognize potential workplace violence indicators.
• Describe actions to take to prevent and prepare for potential active shooters/intruders incidents.
• Describe how to manage the consequences of an active shooter/intruder incident.
• How to plan in advance for any emergency.
• How a camera system and alarms can help.
Presented by Academy of Personal Protection & Security.